go to aboutus
go to orientation
go to courses
go to accommodation
go to contact
See Below
San Sebastián
or go to contact
See German menu


Transatlantic flights and many European flights come to Madrid from where there are connecting flights to the major cities. Alternatively, there is a high speed rail link between Madrid and Sevilla and regular rail services to most other cities. The majority of cities are also linked by modern coach services. Furthermore in the bigger metroplitan areas one can rent a car.
If required, Capture Spain will find the most appropriate form of onward travel from your point of arrival in Spain to the city in which you will be staying.

See San Sebastian go Barcelona go Granada go Sevilla go salamanca go Valencia go Madrid go Malaga map-places


Citizens from the European Union do not need a visa for Spain. With a valid Identification Card or Pasport you can stay as long as you want. Citizens from USA, Canada, Japan etc. (non members of the European Union) can stay in Spain 90 days with a valid passport. If they want to stay longer they should apply for an extension of permit to stay in Spain at the local police station. Schools normally will help and provide, free of charge, the necessary information. Alternatively, before your departure you can apply at any Spanish Embassy or Consulate for a Visa which gives permission for a stay longer than 90 days in Spain.